Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
I'm not really sure of someone who has made my life living for. They say you shouldn't live your life for anyone other than yourself. If I had kids, I would clearly say I was living for them. Am I living for my (possible) future kids??
I think if I have to come up with a definite answer it would be my brother and sister. I want them to have a better life I've had. I don't want them to make the same mistakes. I want them to know better and do better. I want them to live to their full potential. Doesn't anyone ever do that? If it's possible I want them to do that. I want them to have as little hurts as possible.
There was a period of them where I was suicidal. I don't know what kept me from doing it. But I know that I couldn't live with causing them that kind of pain. I love my brother and sister to death. I would literally give my life for theirs.






0 comments:
Post a Comment