Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Honestly, I have to say get married. It was all wrong. I tried to make it right for a very long, long time. But it just never was. It was a bad situation all the way around. I'm not going to say it was all bad but a very lot of it was. A lot of it was me putting on a happy face trying to make myself believe I was happy when I wasn't. I was miserable for so long. I was trying to prove something.
It was a emotionally, mentally, and there were a few rare occasions of physical abuse. I put up with more than any one person should have to. I will NEVER do that again. I may regret marrying who I did. But I know that if I hadn't done that, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't have some amazing people in my life that I do.






0 comments:
Post a Comment