Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
The one thing I hope to do is become a mother. I wavered back and forth whether I wanted to have kids or not a lot in my life due to my crazy childhood. But within the last few years I've realized that I do want to have kids. I really hope that one day I will have them.
I don't know what kind of a mom I'd be but I want to be a good one. A completely different one than my mom is though. I think that my mom did the best she could but our relationship is kinda different. My mom didn't pay a lot of attention to me and I spent a lot of time trying to get her attention. Growing up, I remember never really feeling loved by my mom. My mom is not the kisses & cuddles type of mom. Sometimes that's the kind of mom you need. My mom is amazing. She is the most beautiful woman in the world. I know she loves me in her own way.
I want my child(ren) to feel loved and know without a doubt that they are loved. I want them to grow and learn. Be safe and happy. Experience all life has to offer.






Hello! I follow you because I like the good things you write.
ReplyDeleteMay your days be sweets like honey, is my desire.
Peace
Adelle