Today I didn't do much. For some reason, I woke up at 8a, couldn't sleep for some reason so I read for a little bit and ended up falling back asleep. Woke up around 12:30p. Watched a movie and was lazy. Talked to my mom for a bit. I needed to go to her house to use the computer so she invited me for dinner. Tiffany asked me to bring her some dinner when I was passing through so I stopped by work.
I got to see some of my friends that I am missing like crazy. It was good to see them. It made me a little sad though too. I miss working there. I miss seeing my peeps everyday. I don't miss the drama though. I keep telling myself as much as I miss it and the people there, that everything happens for a reason.
I also got some really good news. But I'm not telling about that yet. But I'm very excited. It's not job news. But personal good news. 'Bout time for some good news. :) This is going to be a great Christmas! I can't wait.






0 comments:
Post a Comment