I didn't get into bed until 530am this morning. I wasn't tired. I probably could have tried to go to bed earlier but I was kept awake planning a friend's yet unplanned wedding. Sounds confusing, right? We are crazy here, yo. Then when I finally got in bed, I couldn't sleep because of all the things on my mind.
Still jobless and broke here. The bills are piling up. The stress is through the roof. My blood pressure I'm sure is through the roof as well. Which is alarming because I normally have a pretty low blood pressure. I'm stressed out. This is for the birds. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I barely got my car payment made and it was over 2 weeks late at that. That has been my main priority bill. Gotta somehow keep the car.
Add the holidays in to the mix and I'm a mess. Nothing seems to be going right or going my way. I'm hanging in there by a thread, that is rapidly fraying. They say everything happens for a reason. Wish I could see a clue or something to signal that this is not going to last much longer.
These are the thoughts that plague my mind every day, every night and cause me worry, panic and sleepless nights.






0 comments:
Post a Comment