Do you pray?
I do. I'm not even close to being a very religious person. I believe in God. I believe in praying. I don't go to church. I don't believe that you need to go to church to have a relationship with God.
I remember the first time I prayed and felt better afterward. Prior to this experience, I prayed quite a few times for random stuff that doesn't even matter. Mostly because I was forced to pray for something. But this one time, my ex was deployed and he was in an unsafe area and I hadn't heard from him. I was particularly panicked at this and decided to pray. So I prayed for him and afterward, I was filled with such a sense of calmness. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before.
I pray almost every day. I pray for answers. I pray for a better situation. I pray for those I love. And those that have touched my life in a special way.






0 comments:
Post a Comment