Game Day: Game 2 Notre Dame
VICTORious. That is my new word. Game 2 didn't disappointment. I about had a heart attack at the end when we almost lost but we pulled it together to win the game with 27 seconds to spare.
Everyone kept telling me there's no way Michigan is gonna pull out a win. Seconds before kick-off a co-worker told me " Michigan is gonna lose" I said " Nope, sorry. They will win". It delighted me to no end when she came in asking the score and I had to inform her that MICHIGAN was WINNING. She told me there was still plenty of time for them to come back. Nope, sorry. Not this game.
We were on fire.
Robinson is a beast.
ROBINSON FOR HEISMAN.
This kid is tearing it up. He made the longest run in the history of the Notre Dame's stadium...an 87 yard run for a TD. Then he broke a school record of 502 yards of offense for a quarterback, 258 yards running and 244 for passing.
GO BLUE!







0 comments:
Post a Comment