Friend Makin' Monday: Labor Day

What are you doing for Labor Day ?

Working, of course. That was my one and only plan for the day. I was supposed to work 5 hours, from 2p-7p. However, one of my co-workers called in and quit so I ended up staying until 8p. Wonderful. It wouldn't have been so bad except I don't feel good.

I slept in until Noon, it felt good to sleep in but I ended up waking up feeling lousy. Grabbed lunch at La Carreta with Tiffany before heading to work.

After work... No plans. Contemplating early bedtime in hopes of sleeping whatever this is off.

Hope everyone had a safe & fun Labor Day.

2 comments:

  1. I worked Saturday so I could get ahead and NOT do a thing on Labor Day. And that's exactly what we did. Nothing. And I loved every minute of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm here from the "want more followers..." discussion on blog frog. Your blog is adorable and I can't wait to read even more! I hope you'll stop by too, when you get a chance!
    Mrs. O
    http://itsmylifeandmyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.