
I'm joining up this week with the SITS girls for Back To Blogging Week
The first assignment was to re-post your first blog to see how far you've come.
I don't have my first blog ever written, I lost all my blogs from the first blog I had. But I do have the first one from this one.
Here it is.....
"Here We Go" 11/11/2009
After paying for web hosting for the last year and not fully utilizing it. I decided to try with a free blog and see how that works out for me. So I'm starting my blog over again. Unfortunately, I lost all of my blogs from my other site. Very disappointing. A year of pictures and blogs gone.
I have a lot of thoughts in my head, I want to get out and I'm ready to go. I'll be blogging about my everyday life and things that are going on. As well, I'll be posting pictures and filling up the spaces with some creativity.
Welcome... and enjoy the show.
That was the first blog. I was looking back through my blogs and realize that I have a lot of "fluff" in there and not too much about me & my life. So that is my new goal. Be more about me.






It's always fun to go back and read old posts - mine are mostly "fluff" too lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit. Loving your blog!