Friend Makin' Monday: Health & Body Image
1. If you could magically change one part of your body, what would it be?
My legs. I have big calfs and hate it.
2. What is your best physical feature?
I'd have to say my eyes. They change colors. From dark brown to hazel-ish green depending on my mood.
3. Do you weigh yourself daily, hourly, weekly, bi-weekly, never?
I am a scale obsessed. But not so much that I would do it hourly. More like daily. Sometimes multiple times a day.
4. Do you workout regularly? If so, how does it affect you from day to day?
Not like I should. I go in spurts where I will workout everyday then I stop. Trying to get to 3 times a week and stick with it.
5. What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a daily basis?
I would have to say drinking water. I don't drink as much as I should but I'm working on that.
6. If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like?
I would kill someone to have Britney Spear's body. Her body is perfection to me.
7. What do you do to make yourself feel pretty?
I get my nails done and get my eyebrows waxed. I also get the occasional pedicure. I feel ridiculously ugly when my nails aren't done.
8. What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex?
Eyes.. and arms. Personality counts a lot with me. Also, lots of tattoo's doesn't hurt either..lol.
9. Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape?
Yes, absolutely.
10. How do you feel about your overall appearance?
Not that great. I'm overweight and I shouldn't be.
Click here to link up and join in on the fun.







Britney does have a pretty banging body...even after kids.
ReplyDeleteI know girl. I doubt I will EVER be that lucky.
ReplyDelete