{SHE} Knows It All

I posted this on facebook so if you are on my friends list, you get to see this part twice :

At 4 we think: Mom knows everything!

At 8: Mom knows a lot!

At 12: Mom doesn't really know everything .

At 14: Mom doesn't know anything.

At16: Mom doesn't exist.

At 18: she's old fashioned.

At 25: Maybe Mom does know about this!

At 35: before we decide let's ask Mom.

At 45:I wonder what Mom thinks about this ?

At 75: I wish I could ask Mom about this.

My mom is a know it all. She knows everything. Even when she doesn't know, she still knows. And my mom is never wrong. EVER. She will argue it until you give in. I'm sure when I'm a mom I'll be the same way because after all, I am my mother's daughter. I love you, Mom :)

3 comments:

  1. So true - was just thinking about how much I would love to live closer to my mom so I could get advice from her!

    Following from Blog Frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :)

    I lived thousands of miles away from my mom for years and now it's nice to live much, much closer.

    ReplyDelete



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.