Game Day: Game 5 Indiana

5-0 BABY!

I will say that this game had me on the verge of a nerve breakdown during the last 1 minute or so. I was checking my twitter feed every few seconds for any type of word about the game and it's progression. My wonderful brother, had to work during the game and insisted that I NOT text him at all during the game, about the game. What the heck, bro! He wanted to wait until he got off work at 10pm to find out about it. I respected him decision, although it took everything in me not to text him about the win when the game was over.

We won the game in the last 20 seconds.  The final score was Michigan 42 Indiana 35.


Superman saving the day.


On to the next.... MSU

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.