I'm lazy.. So what

 My new work schedule is exhausting. Working 70 hours straight then getting a day off then working another day then getting 5 days in a row off. I've done pretty much nothing the last 3 days and I can't tell you how amazing that feels. The next two days I am going to do something productive, I promise. I wish I could say I've slept in ridiculously late and it's been the best sleep ever but that would be a lie. Every night since Friday, I've been tossing and turning, unable to get comfortable and having dreams where I'm being yelled at by guests who are demanding refunds for issues that are beyond my control. Then I wake up with headaches and fits of sneezing. So needless to say, I spend the day nothing wanting to do anything. And for the past 2 days, that's what I've done. Nothing. It feels good. As good as it feels, it also feels like there are more productive things I should be doing. 

My room desperately needs to be cleaned. There are clothes to be put away. Sadly, the only things I've been wearing consist of my dress clothes for work and pajamas. So I have 2 laundry baskets full of clothes, that need to be put away.  The house needs to be cleaned. I need to organize all of my papers. If I needed to find something quickly, I can tell you with 100% accuracy, I wouldn't be able to. There are library books that need to be returned from when I was on a reading kick and was reading 4 books a week. 

I've been meaning to start exercising again but I'm too tired for that. That's a lame excuse and I know it. Tomorrow, I'm going to pull out this and get going on it :
 

Now, I'm feeling motivated. Go figure. 930pm at night and now I have the energy to do stuff. 

Oh.. and since it's a new month, I decided to give the 1 blog post per day a shot again. 31 posts in 31 days. Fun stuff.







0 comments:

Post a Comment



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.