Tuesday Randomness

Thanks to the kindness of a dear friend Kristina, I now have my own domain! I feel pretty badass. Blog redesign is in the works. I'm ready to make this my little home. I was looking through a list of bloggers I used to follow religiously, sadly about 70% of them let their blog go. Does no one blog anymore? I'll have to find some new blogs to read. 

I'm really enjoying my new job. I'm hesitant to fall in love with a job again. I mean, I loooooooved my last job and look what happened with that. I've been vague with that but mostly because I still don't understand all of that. But back to the new job. It's a small, family run company. I'm getting to do lots of different stuff and stuff that interests me, so that's pretty sweet. I'm taking a definite pay cut and I'll probably have to look at getting a 2nd job which sucks. But she said we could discuss a possible increase after 30 days. So money will be tight for awhile. One thing I am loving about the job is that there is no stress. When I leave work, I leave work. There's no stressing about getting things done, no working 4 hours from home(without pay), no frazzled co-workers (I do miss my co-workers a lot though), no getting screamed at by angry guests. I know that I will come across angry guests but at the new place, we stand 100% behind our contract and don't give in to bullying by guests. I think I'll be happier not being so stressed out and tired all the time. 

The last two days, I've eaten 90% clean and I feel so much better. I need to kick my Coke habit (nothing has changed there..lol). And in case you are new here.. I'm talking about the drink not the nose candy. Lol. I just got a pilates DVD in the mail so I'll be starting that too. Getting back on track, slowly but surely. 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.