
Haven't done this in quite awhile. So here I am again.
The questions..
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
5. What is your favorite type of music?
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
******************************************************************************
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Depends on who it is. Someone I know.. yes, probably. A stranger, probably not.
2. What are you passionate about?
Right now it's working out. Might be bordering on obsessing about it. But I'm really into it so I'm going with that.
3. How long have you been blogging?
Off and on for a few years. I've probably put the most writing time into this blog and hope to have it for a very long time.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Lemonade or something frozen. Strawberry daquiris are amazing. Even when they are made with wine.
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I seriously listen to a little bit of everything.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Check my facebook and twitter accounts. I know that's sad. But I can't help it.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
*Hoping* to visit Laura in Texas, visit my grandma is Ohio, I also would love to go to the beach.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Ummm... a couple actually. Lipsmackers in Strawberry and CoverGirl Lash Blash Mascara.






0 comments:
Post a Comment