I've Come To Realize

I've come to realize that my body is not one I'm happy with. So I'm making changes and doing the work to get the body I want.

I've come to realize that when I'm driving the music HAS to be on and it HAS to be loud. I can't drive in silence, it bugs me.

I've come to realize that I need to start focusing more on myself and doing things for me.

I've come to realize that I have lost some weight. Not sure how much but my work clothes are hanging on me :)
I've come to realize that I hate my job. It's so bad that I hate even getting up on the mornings I have to go to work.

I've come to realize that if I'm drunk I am much more social and I "love" everyone.

I've come to realize that money can't buy happiness. This is something I learned quite some time ago.

I've come to realize that certain people aren't worth the time or energy. I hope they wake up and realize the people they turned their backs on were their true friends.

I've come to realize that I'll always remember what it felt like the day I walked out on my old life to start my new one.

I've come to realize that my siblings are grown up. I don't know if I like that.

I've come to realize that my mom is who she is. I wish she wanted to spend time with me and wanted to get to know me.

I've come to realize that my cell phone is so much more than a phone. Blackberry addict here.

When I woke up this morning I realized that I wasn't wanting to go to work at all.

Before bed last night I realized that I stayed up way too late.

I've come to realize that my dad is amazing. Even though he never tells me, I know that he loves me. He might not be my biological father but I couldn't love him anymore than I do.

I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook, I don't like when I don't have any new notifications. I'm a dork I know.

I've come to realize that today was a long day and I'm miserable at my job.
I've come to realize that tonight is just about over. Gonna eat a late dinner and go to bed. I'm exhausted.

I've come to realize that life is too short and is meant to be spent enjoying life.

I've come to realize that this weekend will mostly be spent at the office. Oh joy!

I've come to realize that music is my whole world. I can't live without it. It's my therapy.

I've come to realize that my friends are awesome and amazing. I am very blessed to have the greatest friends in the world.

I've come to realize that this year has gone by super fast. It's also been a year of learning.... who my friends really are, who not to trust, and who I want to be.

I've come to realize that my (ex)husband and I were never meant to be. We should have never been married. We should never been married as long as we were. I should have never put up with what I put up with. But if not for him, I wouldn't have met some of my amazing friends. I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I've come to realize that I need to do more writing. It's very therapeutic and I enjoy it.

I've come to realize that everything happens for a reason.

I've come to realize that I don't understand how people can be so ignorant and think you can screw up peoples lives and its ok.

I've come to realize my past is the past. The things I've gone through have made me the person that I am.

I've come to realize that my life is not where I want it to be nor is it where I want it to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.