Worst Week EVER!

Work-wise this was the worst week I can ever remember having, at any job. And that is saying a lot. I know that not everyday is going to be great. But I can hardly put into words, how awful the last 7 days really were. Luckily, the girls who work there are absolutely amazing and did a great job. I'm very proud of them. Things got a little hectic and stressful in the office and they kept there composure and did great.

It feels like I did nothing but field complaints, listen to people yell at me for things out of my control, dealt with people who didn't want to do what they were supposed to , fix mistakes..blah blah blah. I had to call the police to my office not once, but twice. One of the times, I ended up cancelling the call. But still. I was told I was " worthless and a piece of $h*t human being", I was laughed at, ridiculed and my patience was tested like no other. The "girl" who told me I was worthless..etc was told by a manager of a different department that she owed me an apology and her response was " I would but I don't know how, so I'm not going to". I don't expect anyone to apologize and after 4 hours of the bs I had to endure, I didn't want to talk or look at another person for the rest of the day but I didn't have that luxury.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with people these days. People are just beyond rude. I would have loved to punched a few of them in the face. I wish people acted with more class and respect.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Love!!

    Sorry you had such a crappy week! I hope your days off have been better!

    Just because I think your awesome, I nominated you for an award over on my blog!

    Love you girlie, hope this week is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Thanks Sasha!! You are the best. That totally made my day. I hope it will be better too. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.