Seems like it's been forever since I last blogged. Between working and not having computer access at home, it was really hard to keep with with blogging. But I'm back to having computer access at home and am going to dedicate some time to writing.
Work is going really good. Friday, I hit one month there. The last month went by really fast. I still like/sometimes love my job. I love the people I work with. Sunday, my boss made me a manager. I know I can do it. And I'm sure I can do it well. It's a lot of extra responsibility. After a month if all goes well, my pay will increase. Tomorrow is my first day as the manager and I'm slightly nervous. I'm sure it will go fine.
Friday before last, my girl Felicity came to Knoxville to perform so Tiffany and I went to that. It was amazing. She's does what she does.. very well. She's awesome. I love her to death. She rocked it like no other. Go girl! Can't wait to see her next month around my birthday.
The weather here has been insane. I'm praying that I don't get sick. It's snowing right now as I write this. Pretty to look at, not nice to drive in, makes my job crazy with everyone who can't get to their cabins or down from their cabins..etc. Love it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment