2 Years

It's been almost two years since I've moved here. I can't believe it's been two years already. I'm nowhere near the same person I was when I moved here. That is a good thing. I've changed so much. I never thought this would be a place I would live. I also never thought I'd love living here. Funny how life is.
Although the circumstances that brought me here weren't pleasant, I know that it's right. Had I not gone through that and come here, I wouldn't have met some of the most amazing people I cannot picture my life without. One thing I firmly believe in is that "Everything happens for a reason". Even if it doesn't make sense at the time or causes you to go through something you'd rather not. It's rang true for me in many different situations.

I'm happy here. Since being here, I found my own happiness. I stopped depending on someone else to bring me the happiness I wanted. I have great friends that I know are there for me no matter what. I have a job that I love, on most days. There was a point where I didn't think I would be happy. I would just have to settle for what I chose. I'm happier now than I've been... maybe ever.

And that is just great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Subscibe via Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.